Neu in Version 2.1:
- In the Freeze action, a Freeze modifier can now be turned on or off for any particle, as with other actions controlling modifiers.
- Added ability to turn off drawing the emitter shape in the editor.
- Added ability to emit from polygon object edges.
- Added new 'Sub-Folder' object and a button to create one to all folder nulls.
- New connection mode - 'Cluster'- in the Trail object.
- New 'Box' particle display mode.
- Added ability to turn off Sprite or Generator object generated geometry in the editor and back on to render, speeding up scene caching.
- Added ability to trigger actions from the Change Group modifier when the particle group is changed.
- Added ring emission mode to the circle emitter.
- Added multishader compatibility to the Sprite object.
- Added a gradient to distribute particle groups in the emitter.
- New controls added to the Rotator modifier to allow accel/decel of angular velocity.
- New trigger mode added to the emitter and Change Emitter action.
- In the Rotator modifier, actions can be triggered when a particle reaches escape velocity.
- The Scale modifier can now scale the particle radius as an alternative to scaling geometry.
- Bug Fixes
Mehr Infos auf http://www.x-particle.com
X-Particles v2 Reel from mike batchelor on Vimeo.